Have you been looking to upgrade your hotel lobby so that more people are interested in coming to your hotel and staying there? Do you want to make sure that you’re going to get the best out of your hotel lighting? Then we wanted to share 5 lighting tips for your hotel lobby that you can utilize to get the most out of it.
- Make sure that the lighting looks elegant.You want to make a good impression on people, even before they get into their rooms. By having the lobby with elegant looking lights, you can impress people and give them what they need in order to feel comfortable there. They may also notice how nice that it looks and comment on it, thus helping them to remember what they liked about it.
- Allow the lighting to have a homey, friendly atmosphere.Even though the lighting fixtures should look elegant, you want the lighting itself to be warm and friendly. People are making this their home away from home for the evening, and they want to feel that way from the moment they go into the door. Look for calm, gentle lights with light tones so that you don’t end up giving people a headache.
- Invest money to make sure that your lighting is as energy efficient as possible.There are a lot of people that are looking to give their money to places that are energy efficient, so by using lighting arrangements that do that you can catch the attention of those who are looking to protect the environment. On top of that, it’s actually going to save you a lot of money as well, so it’s a win-win situation for everyone that may be involved in your hotel lobby and its use.
- Don’t use florescent lighting.Many people assume that the best course of action is to just use florescent lighting and be done with it. That couldn’t be farther from the truth in today’s world. People think of cold, barren places like schools and workplaces when they see florescent lighting there. You want to use another type of light that will not bother people’s eyes or what they want.
- Make sure the lighting you have is unique. Companies likeBSC Customwill work with you to make sure that your lighting is the most unique that it can be. You can find all sorts of different styles and arrangements that will catch the attention of everyone that walks through your doors. Don’t be too flamboyant, but as we mentioned above, go for something that is elegant but also gives those who come through the doors that relaxing, at home feel that they are looking for.